TIE Conference 2013 Designing an Innovative iPad Classroom
- Create: Teachers create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, sketching tools, and more. There are also resources from fellow educators.
- Engage: Teachers use the Nearpod Teacher app to share content with their students and manage the flow of the learning. Students use their student Nearpod app to receive curricular content, participate in activities and submit responses
- Assess: Teachers can see students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod Teacher app. and save results.
- Great tutorial for creating lessons. Use this site for converting videos.
- Flipping with Nearpod
- Listen to a Webinar to get started with Nearpod. Go to Nearpod.com to check for live webinars - highly recommended!
- Video tips for using the Content Tool
- Watch these videos for help in accessing content for slides:
- PowerPoint Keynote Web Images
- Want to add a video? Use KeepVid to convert your movie to an Mp4 format for Nearpod.