Differentiation - Process
Differentiating the processes means varying learning activities or strategies to provide appropriate methods for students to explore the concepts. It is important to give students alternative paths to manipulate the ideas embedded within the concept. For example students may use tools such as; graphic organizers, note taking, sketches, or screen casts to display their comprehension of concepts covered. Varying the complexity of the tool can very effectively facilitate differing levels of cognitive processing for students of differing ability.
- Can share using a class email account
- Records Voice
- Imports images from photo
- Drawing only
- Uploads movies to ShowMe.com and then shares URL
- Embeds movies
- Sketch ideas using a pencil that blends from light to dark for sketching scenes, objects, and thoughts in rough form.
- Share pages with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Offers 5 in-app purchases to upgrade- recommend the color upgrade.
- Imports a PDF, PPT, TXT or image files from Dropbox
- Speech to text using Dragon voice recognition
- Supports handwriting, typing
- Saves to DropBox
- Watch a video tutorial
- Takes notes and annotate PDF's
- Supports handwriting and typing
- Records audio
- Syncs to Dropbox
- Has a library to organize notes
- Insert images from photos
- Create an unlimited number of documents
- Diagrams transform to outlines with a tap
- Use images from the web or the iPad camera
- Add hyperlinks
- Dozens of templates are included
- Share files with other apps on your iPad, such as Pages
- Share files with other iPads via Dropbox or iTunes
- A multiple-window reader/browser with offline reading and note taking capabilities.
- Open two similar documents side by side to read and compare.
- A special technology to display many websites in the best way to fit the smaller windows
- Extract pictures from webpages
- Sync files and notes through Dropbox
- Cut web clips and drop them into notepad.
- Drag web link into notepad and vice versa.
- Annotate web clips, photos and text with pen, highlighter and tooltips.
- Drop text boxes and tooltips with movable pointer.
- Email notepad page to yourself and other people.
- Export notepad page as a PDF.
- Import PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, Keys, Pages, Numbers and RTF files
- Import photos from your library.