- To use digital text to compare and contrast different sources of information.
- To create QR codes for book reviews, news reviews and focused research.
- A multiple-window reader/browser with offline reading and note taking capabilities.
- Open two similar documents side by side to read and compare.
- A special technology to display many websites in the best way to fit the smaller windows
- Extract pictures from webpages
- Sync files and notes through Dropbox
QR Reviews and Research
- Take a shot of your book cover, then read to your students
- Add comments, questions or extensions to enhance the read.
- Uploads to your Educreation account public link to share
- Create a QR code and tape it to your book
- Watch this step-by-step video tutorial.
- The Explain Everything app, may be an alternative to creating a screen cast.
- Sample for read aloud: Harry the Dirty Dog
Digital Reading Resources
- One of our favorite teacher blog about reading: A Year of Reading
- ReadWriteThink, offers a variety of ideas and activities for reading and writing with all age students. Try their mobile app Trading Cards
- Browse these ten websites with news and current events for kids.